"I give my present, filled with my infinite hatred."Rudol-ta of Sled (F-02-49), is a three-piece Abnormality; Rudolph, Santa, and the Sleigh.
- Rudol-Ta of Sled
Rudolph is a hornless reindeer with a long neck, black hooves, bulbous ears, and silver shackles chaining its legs together. Its body is made of red, white, and green materials sloppily stitched together, and it wears two collars of Christmas lights with red, green, and yellow bulbs. Rudolph has bloodshot, bulging eyes crudely stitched onto its face, a white beard, a round nose, and lipless teeth. According to encyclopedia entries, it also has a hole in its stomach.
Santa is a red statue on Rudolph's back inside a transparent bag of blood and human organs that are said to still be functional. It wears a Christmas hat made of intestines.The sleigh is connected to the Christmas lights around Rudolph's neck. It's brown and held together by more stitchwork. It has two white runners, and two green hands mounted on the front of the sleigh. The sleigh carries a black bag tied with a yellow ribbon, which moves in its in-game sprite.
Its ability will trigger when its Qliphoth counter reach 0, allowing it to breach. When getting a Normal mental state, it might decrease its counter by 1 and is guaranteed to be decreased by 1 when getting a Bad mental state result.
After escaping, Rudol-ta of Sled will start to wander the facility, leaving a trail of snow as it moves. Any employee who encounters Rudol-ta will receive constant psychological damage as long as they are in the same room as Rudol-ta. It will continue until subdued or the day ends.
The details of origin are currently unknown, but it could be assumed that it was created, as mentioned in the Last Observation dialogue (Legacy), from the desire of the kid who wanted to see 'Santa' dismembered, and probably making Rudol-Ta from its remains, a creature which gives gift equally to everyone, without discrimination.
Rudol-ta of Sled responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Insight, Attachment, Instinct and Repression.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Rudol-ta of Sled's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-5 PE Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 6-11 will cause it to feel normal, and 12-18 will make it happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds. Its Max Work Count is 4 works and its Qliphoth counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (HE), portrait, Damage Type (White 3 - 4), the amount of E-Boxes (18) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 5 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
List of Managerial Works 1/2 (Cost: 9 PE Boxes)
- "List of Managerial Works 1"
- "Rudol-ta of Sled probilitistically escaped the containment room when the work result was normal or bad."
- "List of Managerial Works 2"
- "After the escape, Rudol-ta of Sled slowly roamed the faculty, causing White type damage to employees."
Defense (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. This include its defenses when breaching:
Red: Weakness (1.5) - White: Endured (0.5) - Black: Normal (1.0) - Pale: Vulnerable (2.0)
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
Unlocks the Armor 'Christmas'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Unlocks the Weapon 'Christmas'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
- "A worn out card is attached to it... "Merry Christmas! Santa Clause soars through the night sky to deliver gifts to happy children. Rudolph, with his striking red nose, lights up the dark night while pulling sled full of presents. Every happy child in the world deserves a gift!""
- "From a distance, it looks like Santa Clause on sled. However, up close, you will realize this abnormality looks nothing like that happy old man from the tales. Unlike its delightful counterpart, the sled pulls Rudolph and Santa. We've sorted this abnormality into 3 parts."
- "Rudolph: An organism resembling reindeer or horse, with green, red, and white mane. No muscular movement is observed. However, a number of employees reported they saw its eyes moving or made an eye contact. A hole with diameter of 30cm is found on its stomach. Armed employees conducted an observation on this hole but found nothing."
- "Santa: Unknown transparent organism riding on Rudolph. it is filled with organic objects identified as human organ. these organs are confirmed to be functioning."
- "The sled: A sled in size for child use. The board resembled a creature's skin. Under the board are white colored runners. stiff green hands are put in front part of the board as if they are supposed to be decorations. Content of the sack is unknown, though we could confirm that it's elaborately packaged. Many employees tried to open the sack but all resulted in failure. A rumor says the sack can be opened only on Christmas."
- "These three parts are crudely stitched to each other. Dr.[REDACTED]"
Flavour Text Edit
- "<Name> wanders without purpose. It wants to give those gifts out to people."
- "Christmas starts when rusted bell rings."
- "A slack jaw, tongue hanging loose out from mouth. I have many words to say, but I swallowed them into my empty throat."
- "Crude patchwork, but I put my burning obsession in it."
- "I give my present, filled with my infinite hatred."
- "<Name> doesn't seem to be alive. But moving with its self-producing energy."
- "Vivid, colorful lights are as bright as Christmas, as dark as living hell for every child."
- The sack mentioned may be openable when the computer calendar is set to Christmas Day (December 25th).