"From my infinite hatred, I give you this gift."
Rudolta (F-02-49), previously known as Rudol-ta of Sled, is a three-piece Abnormality; Rudolph, Santa, and the Sleigh.
Rudolph is a hornless reindeer with a long neck, black hooves, bulbous ears, and silver shackles chaining its legs together. Its body is made of red, white, and green materials sloppily stitched together, and it wears two collars of Christmas lights with red, green, and yellow bulbs. Rudolph has bloodshot, bulging eyes crudely stitched onto its face, a white beard, a round nose, and lipless teeth. According to encyclopedia entries, it also has a hole in its stomach.
Santa is a red statue on Rudolph's back inside a transparent bag of blood and human organs that are said to still be functional. It wears a Christmas hat made of intestines.The sleigh is connected to the Christmas lights around Rudolph's neck. It's brown and held together by more stitchwork. It has two white runners, and two green hands mounted on the front of the sleigh. The sleigh carries a black bag tied with a yellow ribbon, which moves in its in-game sprite.
Its ability will trigger when its Qliphoth counter reach 0, allowing it to breach. Getting a Normal mental state might decrease its counter by 1 and it is guaranteed to be decreased by 1 when getting a Bad mental state result.
After escaping, Rudolta will start to wander the facility, leaving a trail of snow as it moves. Any employee who encounters Rudolta will receive constant psychological damage as long as they are in the same room as Rudolta. It will continue until subdued or the day ends.
The details of origin are currently unknown, but it could be assumed that it was created, as mentioned in the Last Observation dialogue (Legacy), from the desire of the child who wanted to see 'Santa' dismembered, and probably made Rudolta from its remains, a creature which gives gifts equally to everyone, without discrimination.
Rudolta responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Insight, Attachment, Instinct and Repression.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Rudolta's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-5 PE Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 6-11 will cause it to feel normal, and 12-18 will make it happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds. Its Qliphoth counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic Information (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (HE), portrait, Damage Type (White 3 - 4), the amount of E-Boxes (18) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 5 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
Managerial Works 1/2 (Cost: 9 PE Boxes)
- "Managerial Works 1"
- "Rudolta probilitistically escaped the containment room when the work result was normal or bad."
- "Managerial Works 2"
- "After the escape, Rudolta slowly roamed the faculty, causing White type damage to employees."
Escape Information (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not, plus its Qliphoth Counter (2). This include its defenses when breaching:
Red: Vulnerable (1.5) - White: Endured (0.5) - Black: Normal (1.0) - Pale: Very Vulnerable (2.0)
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Speed Rate +4
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Success Rate +4%
Unlocks the Armor 'Christmas'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Speed Rate +4
Unlocks the Weapon 'Christmas'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Success Rate +4%
- "A worn out card is attached to it... "Merry Christmas! Santa Clause soars through the night sky to deliver gifts to happy children. Rudolph, with his striking red nose, lights up the dark night while pulling sled full of presents. Every happy child in the world deserves a gift!""
- "From a distance, it looks like Santa Clause on sled. However, up close, you will realize this abnormality looks nothing like that happy old man from the tales. Unlike its delightful counterpart, the sled pulls Rudolph and Santa. We've sorted this abnormality into 3 parts."
- "Rudolph: An organism resembling reindeer or horse, with green, red, and white mane. No muscular movement is observed. However, a number of employees reported they saw its eyes moving or made an eye contact. A hole with diameter of 30cm is found on its stomach. Armed employees conducted an observation on this hole but found nothing."
- "Santa: Unknown transparent organism riding on Rudolph. it is filled with organic objects identified as human organ. these organs are confirmed to be functioning."
- "The sled: A sled in size for child use. The board resembled a creature's skin. Under the board are white colored runners. stiff green hands are put in front part of the board as if they are supposed to be decorations. Content of the sack is unknown, though we could confirm that it's elaborately packaged. Many employees tried to open the sack but all resulted in failure. A rumor says the sack can be opened only on Christmas."
- "These three parts are crudely stitched to each other. Dr.[REDACTED]"
Flavour Text Edit
- "<Name> wanders without purpose. It wants to give those gifts out to people."
- "Christmas starts when rusted bell rings."
- "A slack jaw, tongue hanging loose out from mouth. I have many words to say, but I swallowed them into my empty throat."
- "Crude patchwork, but I put my burning obsession in it."
- "From my infinite hatred, I give you this gift."
- "<Name> doesn't seem to be alive. But moving with its self-producing energy."
- "Vivid, colorful lights are as bright as Christmas, as dark as living hell for every child."
- It is mentioned that the sack may be openable when it is Christmas Day (December 25th).