"Now it's time for my head to burst. Good day."
- Porccubus' Entry
Porccubus (O-02-98), also known as Porcuvous in its entries, is a creature with a long green plant body with a form similar to a mix of a serpent and a stem, covered with light yellow spines, and has a red flower with a yellow center at one of the ends as a head, with two small round eyes near the middle. It possess a necklace around its 'neck' with a red gem. When breaching or using its ability, a small bulb like part covered with spines will be appear on its 'tail.'
- Getting a Good work result with it increase its counter by 1.
- Getting a Bad work result with it decrease its counter by 1.
After the counter reaches 0, it will breach, teleporting out of the containment room into a random hallway in the facility. It will stay idle in its current position until an employee gets close to it. It possess average HP and inflicts White Damage at closer range when attacking. Employees with Temperance Level 3 or below will receive extra White Damage from its attacks. Only employees in its attack range will be able to deal damage to it. Employees who panic due to their attacks will die by intense laughter, followed by their heads exploding. It will continue to breach until suppressed or the day ends. When defeated, it will deflate and make a sound similar to a balloon.
Its origin is currently unknown.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) gained at the end of the interaction.
Porccubus's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Gaining 0-8 E Boxes will cause it to feel Distressed, gaining 9-14 will cause it to feel Normal, and gaining 15-18 will make its mood result Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds. Its Qliphoth Counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was good, Qliphoth counter has increased."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When the work result was bad, Qliphoth counter has decreased."
- "Managerial Tips 3"
- "Employees below Temperance Level 3 and have a Good work result will be killed by the Abnormality."
- "Managerial Tips 4"
- "Employees under Temperance Level 3 will receive very strong White damage from escaped Abnormality."
- "Managerial Tips 5"
- "The escaped Porcubbus was not affected by the attack coming from outside its attack range."
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
Observation Level Edit
Unlocks the Weapon 'Pleasure'.
- "<Time to bust your head>To be honest daily life here is not so fun. The company tries to suggest healthy activities, but no many employees participate.
Everybody has their own escape. Violence, gambling, eating... I thought I had an extraordinary Temperance. And it helped me to live a smoother life. Maybe that is the reason why I was assigned to Porcuvous.
Yes, about Porcuvous... Only the employees with sad and gloomy lives are assigned here.
I've heard what other employees said about the Containment Unit. They call it "trust play".
Trust play, what an elegant way to call it.
- "Employees who were here prior gave me some precautionary tips. It won't be difficult to become intimate with it, but once you do, you can easily get whatever you want.
They said when the right time comes, Porcuvous will lean down so I can get its spines easily. It didn't take long until welcomed me and allowed me to pet it.
- "When I first touched its spines, I screamed loudly. It felt like a giant needle just penetrated my skin. But I wasn't actually bleeding and the pain went away. Then there it was, the most intense happiness you've ever experience will spread all over you.
Later, other employee came into the Containment Unit to notify me of the end of my journey. I was drooling.
It was so unfamiliar that I didn't go back for a while. However, it made the situation worse. You will start to have withdrawal symptoms, like puking or sweating. One employee even pulled out all of his teeth because he felt like small bugs were crawling all over his teeth.
Feeling? There aren't enough words to describe it. Do you remember the happiest moment in your life? This feeling would be thousands of times better than that.
I am the last living employee of Porcuvous. No wonder my brain wants stronger impulses. At first, I just pinched my skin with a spine, but now I have to scrub myself with spines to get the same high.
I feel like my head will eventually burst. I've already imagined my head bursting thousands of times or more.
I gotta go now, it's time to work again. Actually, I am drenched with sweat, did you notice?
By the way, one more thing. It's not what you think, Porcuvous is not aggressive at all. It never tried to eat us or bite our heads off. You mentioned that all the corpses were smiling happily, didn't you? That's all. It makes people smile "until death".
No one can be blamed. We are living in hell every day... They just tried to taste a small piece of heaven."
- "You know what? I feel sorry for you. You've never felt these feelings and you never will. But you have to interview an addicted employee like me while pretending to be decent as well.
Now it's time for my head to burst. Good day."
Flavour Text Edit
- "They say the thrill exceeds the amount a human can bear, but there is no one left to explain how it really feels."
- "Escaped Porccubus has a collar around its neck. Nobody knows who tied him up."
- "Some employees who were addicted to Porccubus tried to pull some spines out of it, which failed."
- "When the trust play with Porccubus reaches maximum, Porccubus will gently pet your head with prickly spines."
- The name "Porccubus" is a combination of words "Porcupine" and "Succubus".
- It was sharing the same subject classification as Alriune until v 0.3.0.7e.