"So she came up with this brilliant idea!"
- Laetitia's Entry
Laetitia (O-01-67), also known as A Shy Kid, is a humanoid Abnormality having the appearance of a small girl with pale skin, gray round hair, red tips and red eyes. She wears a pair of golden jingle bells behind the side of her head, a red bonnet, a red ribbon around her neck, a red and white dress with a pair of red shoes and dark socks or pants. She moves in a mechanical way, more or less acting like a robot instead of a human. When working with her, the sound of a music box can be heard in the containment room.
Her ability will trigger when she gets a Normal Result. When this condition is met, she will give a floating heart-shaped gift which will follow the employee and upon reaching them, it will stay above their head.
The 'Gift' doesn't change the stats of the employee. When an employee with a gift attached to them tries to go to the containment room of an Abnormality who is not Laetitia to work with it, after a period of time, the employee will explode, getting killed instantly and a rainbow spider-like creature will emerge from the corpse of the employee. If the player cancels the work, nothing will happen, avoiding the death of the employee. The gift will be removed at the end of the day.
The minions have a great amount of Health, average Movement Speed and deals melee attacks with decent Red Damage, and has neutral defenses to each type of damage. It will remain breaching until subdued or when the day ends, but will not subtract LOB Points when the day ends.
The details of her origin are currently unknown.
Like all Abnormalities, her energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Laetitia's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause it to feel Distressed, completing 7-10 will cause it to feel Normal, and 11-16 will make it's mood result Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "After the work result has been determined as Normal, Laetitia gave a gift to <Name>."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When <Name> was assigned to work on a different Abnormality instead of Laetitia, a ███████ busted out from <Name>'s body."
- "Managerial Tips 3"
- "When the assignment was canceled before a ███████ was born, nothing strange happened to the employee's body."
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. The defenses displayed are of the minions' stats, since Laetitia is classified as a "Non Escaped Object":
Observation Level Edit
Unlocks the E.G.O. Gift 'Laetitia' that increases the SP by 4. It takes appearance as a bonnet similar to Laetitia's (Slot Head 2) and has a 4% of being equipped to an employee after finishing a work with the Abnormality.
Unlocks the E.G.O. Weapon and Suit 'Laetitia'.
- "Similar to a child in size, she always maintains a bright smile...
She is a small very, very adorable child."
- "Small adorable child means cute little kid!
The kid came from a place far away!
And when I find someone I like, I give them a gift which the kid made herself.
But the content of the gift is a secret!"
- "This is another important secret, but the kid has lots of talents!
She says that she has many friends, but they can't come here with her.
The kid was sad about this, so she came up with this brilliant idea!"
- "If I hide my friends in a box and give it as a gift, everyone will be surprised!
And they will laugh together over my prank!
Oh, there goes the secret of the gift!"
- "I hope I can find lots of friends here!
The kid is shy, so the gift will be given in secret!
Farewells are said, so I hope we can play more!
And people here don’t smile!
They look gloomy!
So the little lady decided to stay until she brings laughter in here!
I will be happy if everyone is pleased with my pranks!"
Flavour Text Edit
- "Laetitia, who is very shy, may give <name> a personally prepared surprise gift."
- "Laetitia came from a far away place and enjoys boisterous laughter."
- "Laetitia likes friends."
- "I hope <name> would be happy with this gift."
- "Imagining the surprise the gift would bring, Laetitia looks at <name> with happiness."
- "It'll be great if people will accept this small but precious gift."
- "Laetitia's "friend" is sleeping inside the gift, waiting for the receiver."
- "<Name> has no idea what's inside the gift that is shaped like a cute heart."
- This is the first new Abnormality to be added after the Legacy version.
- The file names for Laetitia are labelled "LittleWitch."