"Everything will be peaceful while the fairies help you."
- Fairy Festival's Entry
Fairy Festival (F-04-83) are an Abnormality group of glowing humanoid fairies, composed by a large fairy and small fairies. The fairies have humanoid form, with aquamarine skin, 2 pair of arms, 3 counting the long hair resembling arms; a pair of legs, a tail, big insect wings and having a pair of pointy ears at the top of their hair. The only visible one in containment is the big fairy.
Their special ability triggers after getting a Normal or Good work result. Once the work is finished, the Abnormality will send other smaller fairies to heal the employee for a short amount of time. If the employee is ordered to perform a work with another Abnormality when the fairies are still on them, the employee will be killed and eaten by the fairies instantly.
The details of their origin are currently unknown.
Fairy Festival responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Instinct, Attachment, Insight, and Repression.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Fairy Festival's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-2 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 3-5 will cause it to feel normal, and 6-10 will make it's mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic Information (Cost: 8 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (ZAYIN), portrait, Damage Type (Red 1 - 2), the amount of E-Boxes (10) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 2 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
Managerial Works 1/2/3 (Cost: 3 PE Boxes)
- "Managerial Works 1"
- "When the work results are above Medium, small fairies will be born around the employee."
- "Managerial Works 2"
- "Small fairies will continuously heal HP for an employee for certain time."
- "Managerial Works 3"
- "If an employee is assigned to a different Containment Unit for other work, the employee will immediately die and be eaten by small fairies."
Escape Information (Cost: 8 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. "Non Escaped Object"
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Success Rate +5%
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Speed Rate +5
Unlocks the Armor 'Wingbeat'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Success Rate +5%
Unlocks the Weapon 'Wingbeat'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Speed Rate +5
- "The Abnormality is similar to a fairy, having two pairs of wings and a small body. They act as a cluster."
- "They communicate in their own language, which is not understandable. They help some employees who visit their Containment Unit, healing injuries with their special abilities. Employees call this act, "Care from the fairies."
- "The fairies protect the employees. Especially if you act with good intentions, have a loving nature and are a competent human being. Fairies will gladly take care of you. Everything will be peaceful while the fairies help you. (Also, you can enjoy the envy of other employees looking at you while they heal you. It's not important but...) What if the fairies don't approach you? Then you should go home and reflect on your life. When employee Emil and I were in charge of the Fairy unit, the fairies did not hesitate to approach me. It wasn't the same for Emil. (You all know Emil and how he is. One example, he never shared snacks with me and was a bit snob.)
It is sacred to be protected by fairies in any world. But don't enter the Containment Unit just for fun. If you've read some books, you will understand that fairies don't like people who take advantage of their kindness."
- "The corresponding document is only allowed to employees above Level 4.Employee Walter, who had been receiving care from the fairies, died in the Containment Unit of another Abnormality. We found some gruesome points to note. His stomach and face were ripped off, his eyeballs and organs were eaten by something. Moreover, the Containment Unit Walter was found in was for Abnormalities that use mental attacks. Fairies were found from another place but had someone's blood and flesh smeared all over their mouths. We did not proceed with any further examinations...
In our world, there are few results that are done due to perfect kindness. We are not living in a fairy tale expecting fairies will come to compensate us for our good behavior. Even though we know it, we sometimes mistake it. The care of the fairies may happen because they may think I'm somewhat different from the other employees."
- "However, fairies are also just like monsters who like meat. They protected me just because they wanted to protect their fresh food. When the employee starts to work in a different Containment Unit, it worries that its food supply is escaping. But most of the employees who receive care from the fairies were are greatly satisfied. Also, the accident rate is very low during care received from the fairies, so we decided not to tell the full truth to our employees."
Flavour Text Edit
- "Employee <name> may attract Fairy Festival's attention due it their competence."
- "Most of the employees don't know what, "care from the fairies" really means."
- Oddly, the Abnormality is classified as an Inanimate Object.