"We will meet again as stars."
- Blue Star's Entry
Blue Star (O-03-93) is an entity made of multiple gray legs, like an amalgamation, coming from a glowing heart with blue borders that is black inside. This form is most likely formed by the human subjects who are dragged to the heart.
Its special ability will trigger when its Qliphoth counter reaches 0. The way that its Qliphoth counter can decrease include when:
- An employee below Prudence Level 4 performs a work with it, which decrease the Qliphoth counter by 1.
- Performing a work longer than 60 seconds, which decreases the Qliphoth counter by 1. This will also get the employee sucked in and killed.
Employees below Temperance or Prudence Level 3 who encounter this Abnormality (In containment or breaching) will be sucked into it immediately.
When the Qliphoth counter reaches 0, it will breach. It will move to a random main room of a department and float in the middle of the room. It will constantly make 'pulses' of blue light that will deal White Damage to all the employees in the facility. The employees who panic, by their attacks or for other reasons, will be pulled into the Abnormality's heart, passing through any solid surfaces and dying once reaching it. It produces a constant low pitch tune that overlaps any other sounds made by other Abnormalities or employees. This will continue until it is suppressed or the day ends.
Its origin is currently unknown.
Blue Star responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Insight, Repression; Instinct, and Attachment.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Blue Star's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 7-27 will cause it to feel normal, and 28-33 will make its mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. Its Qliphoth counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic Information (Cost: 30 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (ALEPH), portrait, Damage Type (White 6 - 9), the amount of E-Boxes (33), their emotional state and Qliphoth counter.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 10 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
Managerial Works 1/2/3/4/5/6 (Cost: 7 PE Boxes)
- "Managerial Works 1"
- "Employees under Temperance Level 3 immediately are sucked into the center of the Abnormality."
- "Managerial Works 2"
- "When an employee whose Prudence was less than level 4 completed the work, Qliphoth count is decreased."
- "Managerial Works 3"
- "When the work time is delayed by over 60 seconds, its Qliphoth Counter will be decreased and the employee who was working will be sucked into the center of the Abnormality and die."
- "Managerial Works 4"
- "Employees under Temperance Level 2, Prudence Level 3 and below will die as soon as they encounter the escaped Abnormality."
- "Managerial Works 5"
- "While Blue Star escapes, all the sounds will change to a quiet, low pitched tone and are interfered within the field of view."
- "Managerial Works 6"
- "While the Abnormality escapes, all panicking employees in the facility will be sucked into the center of Abnormality and die"
Escape Information (Cost: 30 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not, plus its Qliphoth counter (2). Its defenses are the following:
Red: Resistant (0.4) - White: Resistant (0.2) - Black: Endured (0.8) - Pale: Weak (1.2)
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Success Rate +4%
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Speed Rate +2
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Success Rate +4%
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Speed Rate +2
Unlocks the Weapon and Armor 'Sound of a Star'.
- "Urgent announcement to all personnel working in Lobotomy. We support any company program that promotes positivity. But recently, we’ve gotten reports that there have been group activities that are planning conspiracies. Due to the many allegations, so we decided to investigate.
By company policy, you are not allowed to idolize and/or worship certain Abnormalities. It is not allowed to “idolize” any being here.
Employees who are caught trying to enter a Containment Facility without authorization will be punished.
If you have an impulse to throw yourself toward a certain Abnormality, that means you are under the influence of a certain "infection." Just like some Abnormalities that are held here, it's part of the process of controlling and misleading your brain. If this happens, please stop working and immediately seek mental treatment. As you have all passed basic employee training, I hope no one will be foolish enough to be misled.
- "Here is the blacklist. Those who appear on this blacklist must take 3 days of mental treatment provided by the company and will receive punishment decided by their Sephirah. We are distributing this list in order to bring to your attention about the astonishing number of infected employees around you.
Calling Emily, who broke into the Containment Facility of a certain Abnormality and killed herself a few months ago, a "martyr" will be considered as being non-compliant with the company rules.
In addition, we would like to praise Dylan for his courage of rescuing employee Sophie, who was about to commit suicide.
If any of your coworkers start showing behaviors similar to this, please report to them to your Sephirah in charge."
- "Dear Dylan.
I don't believe you intentionally sold us and Sophie out. I'm sure you were just worried about Sophie. She's locked up now. I heard that she repeatedly tried to escape, so they tied her to her bed.
Tell me, is it wrong to have faith?
We are all sinners, and the Blue Star is the only place that accepts sinners. We will purify our sins there.
We all go back to that place someday. It's an instinct. You may think Emily, who threw herself into the Blue Star, is dead, but she only returned to her rightful place. She’s a martyr. She became an eternal star.
The rising of a star means a brand new start. Don’t you hear the sound the everlasting trumpet?
When you are close to the star you can hear the welcoming cheers and singing.
If we all return back to this place, only the Blue Star will remain.
We will meet again as stars."
Flavour Text Edit
- "Often, some employees are eager to throw themslves into the Blue Star."
- "Our Blue Star was born in an abyss of despair and floats towards a new beginning."
- This Abnormality is the first one to teleport to a specific department and also the one who can affect and overlap panicking effects in the whole facility.