"Many hands float in the bath. These are the hands of people I once loved."
Bloodbath (T-05-51) is a skin-covered bathtub Abnormality. On its left side, there is a large pair of eyes which will only open when attacking an employee. Its shower head is replaced by a large hand, dripping blood constantly. The bathtub is filled with blood at a constant level that never overflows. Pale hands appear on the surface, and will stretch when grabbing an employee.
Its special ability will activate whenever an employee with Level 1 Fortitude OR Level 1 Temperance performs any work on it, or panics in its containment. Once the employee finishes the interaction, hands will come out of the abnormality and grab the employee, pulling them into it, and killing them. A pale hand will then appear in the tub, adding to the others if any. The special ability is guaranteed to trigger if there are three hands in the tub, resetting back to zero after activation.
Bloodbath's origin is currently unknown.
Bloodbath responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Attachment, Instinct and Insight, and Repression.
Like all Abnormalites, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Bloodbath's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-4 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 5-9 will cause it to feel normal, and 10-14 will make it's mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic Information (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (TETH), portrait, Damage Type (White 2 - 4), the amount of E-Boxes (14) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 4 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
Managerial Works 1/2/3 (Cost: 4 PE Boxes)
- "Managerial Works 1"
- "When the Fortitude Level 1 employee completed the work, the hand stretched out of the Bloodbath and took the employee into it. The same phenomenon occurred when the Temperance Level 1 employee was working."
- "Managerial Works 2"
- "A white hand appeared over the Bloodbath surface that absorbed the employee. As the number of hands increased, the PE-BOX produced by Bloodbath increased."
- "Managerial Works 3"
- ">(Caution in Command) When Bloodbath has three hands, it can not guarantee the life of the employee. It seems to absorb employee regardless of the conditions and results of the work."
Escape Information (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. "Non Escaped Object"
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
|"Low"||"Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Success Rate +4%
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Speed Rate +6
Unlocks the Armor 'Wrist Cuter'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Success Rate +4%
Unlocks the Weapon 'Wrist Cuter'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Speed Rate +6
- "A bath full of blood. The blood is always kept in balance. It never overflows. It contains despair. . Unbearable depression overwhelms you when you look into the bath. At one moment, it pulls employees into it. It bears no considerable strength, but employees suffering in crushing depression does not resist. It devours the employee until nothing leaves but the wrists. Hands floating around in the bath are pale. They try to reach to you as if they are asking for help."
- "It is not easy to cut your wrist with sane mind. It takes strong willpower as it requires multiple tries. Only when you chop it as if you are cutting a chunk of meat, you can succeed. Only when you yearn for death that much, you can succeed."
- "I regret not asking why when she asked me for clever. I regret not realizing that she was hiding her wrist with watch. I regret not realizing that she always hides her wrist when I talk to her. I regret not realizing that I could not hear her laughter at some point."
- "I can't even imagine how painful it is to cut wrist. I realized the only reason she could succeed was because she literally chopped her wrist off."
- "We always popped a bottle of wine every time we succeeded. It became one of our customs. She told us it only takes a slight misstep to fall into mannerism if we get used to success. Thus, we have to be happy about every single little thing. And we should not neglect failures because success can be made on pile of failures. When I saw the scars on her chopped wrist, I thought about our wine cellar. Many bottles of wine were gone. There was only one bottle left. That day, I popped the last bottle."
Flavour Text Edit
- "Employee <name> feels sadness from Bloodbath"
- "Employee <name> feels overwhelming depression and sadness."
- "You know, I feel like I have my life back together after joining Lobotomy."
- "Employee <name>'s wrist aches when looking at Bloodbath"
- "Medicine for body advanced in unimaginable speed, but medicine for mind did not."
- "Employee <name> stares at the despairs floating in the bath."
- "Employee <name> sees hardships and ordeals in future. Whatever he/she does, it will only result in failure."
- "Depression is a disease of mind. We are the first doctors who discovered how to be happy."
- Even though its in-game appearance shows it as a bathtub made of skin and with a pair of eyes, its portrait shows a normal bathtub filled with blood instead.
- Despite being the red attack type, Bloodbath damages employees psychologically instead of physically. This is likely referring to its ability instead.
- All of the hands only have fours fingers.
- Its first letter in the subject number classify it as 'Trauma'. It is possible that this Abnormality represents the fear of suicide, or pain when trying to cut ones own wrists.