"Its scale tilted according to the sins committed."
- Bird of Judgement's Entry
Bird of Judgement (O-02-62), also know as "Long/Tall Bird" and previously as Judgement Bird, is a tall bird Abnormality with long skinny limbs and neck, with a spherical body covered with black feathers along his arms/wings. His head is covered by bandages and he has 2 small white wings of red tips on the sides of his head. His neck holds a golden balance, which tips to one side.
His ability will trigger after his Qliphoth Counter have reached zero. The counter might decrease by 1 after a Normal Result or with a high probability in a Bad Result. He will breach once the ability triggers, roaming through the facility aimlessly. When an employee is in the same room as his, Bird of Judgement will stop to hold his golden balance for a moment, and after a gleam, all employees in the same room will be damaged greatly with Pale Damage.
If an employee is killed by the damage, they will be raised up by a pole, hanging them and killing them instantly. Bird of Judgement needs some time to attack again.
He used to be a sentinel of the Black Forest, where he was living with Big Bird and Punishing Bird; after hearing a prophecy, and also being a fair judge, he used his golden balance to measure the sins of the creatures to protect the forest and keep the peace. But someone said, "What if the scales don't tip to any direction?". He became worried, so he made that the balance only tip to one direction, to get the result in any circumstance. He used to have sparkling eyes which he could use to see through everything, but at one point, he gave his eyes to Big Bird to help him protect the forest. Long Bird covered his own eyes with ragged bandages, but still wanted to protect the forest, and after some time, he began to lose his glossy feathers due to the sunlight. But as time progressed, the forest where he was living started to become saturated by darkness, bad rumors, and daily fights. As a solution, the three birds merged their strengths to become a new bird to protect the forest, but it caused chaos instead, making all the creatures to leave in fear of the forest. Is unknown when they decided to separate from themselves.
At the end, he was just left with an unfair balance, which always tips to one side; probably because of the darkness and regret. He became Bird of Judgement afterwards and never stopped judging.
Where Bird of Judgement was found and how he arrived to the facility is unknown.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Bird of Judgement's emotional state is divided into 3 sections: Bad, Normal, and Good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause it to feel Distressed, completing 7-12 will cause it to feel Normal, and 13-24 will make it's mood result Happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds and its Qliphoth Counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
- "Managerial Tips 1"
- "When the work result was normal, Bird of Judgement's Qliphoth counter has decreased with a normal probability."
- "Managerial Tips 2"
- "When the work result was bad, Bird of Judgement's Qliphoth counter has decreased with a high probability."
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
|"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"|
Observation Level Edit
Unlocks an E.G.O. Trait, which increase the Movement Speed and Attack Speed by 3 points and the Success Rate of Repression work of the employee by 6%. Has the appearance of a pair of bandages wrapped around the head of the wearer and has a 2% of being equipped to an employee after finishing a work with the Abnormality.
Additionally, unlocks the Armor 'Justitia'.
Unlocks the Weapon 'Justitia'.
- "It’s a bird that carries around an unfair scale and judges the living in a dark forest."
- "The scale always tilts to the same direction, but it doesn't know this because its eyes are covered. Or it knows and is just ignoring the fact."
- "A long time ago, the bird was once a fair judge. Its scale tilted according to the sins committed."
- "Bird of Judgement made a scale that was capable of weighing any sin to protect the forest."
- "In the past, Bird of Judgement’s eyes could see through everything. Its eyes were always shining, like the stars in the night sky. But it gave its eyes to Big Bird in order to save the forest. Now, its eye sockets are hollow."
- "The bandage flutters in the wind, as if it would rip off at any second. The bird's face was once covered in gleaming feathers, but they are all gone now. "
- "All that remains is the unfair scale. Bird of Judgement continues on with the judgment."
Flavour Text Edit
- "There’s an old saying, "Never forget the Bird of Judgment. No matter how long it takes, it will eventually find you.""
- "Bird of Judgement is never in a hurry."
- "Perhaps it is already in your house."
- "We who live in a world without forgiveness offer our souls as tribute for redemption."
- "People are sly and they are unable to save their own souls. That’s why Bird of Judgement came to us."
- "Few realize their own sins. Bird of Judgement’s scale helps them realize their sins."
- "Bird of Judgement was once the guardian of the forest. But it forgot the most important thing as it was single-minded in protecting its creatures."
- "Now, darkness reigns the forest."
- His ability allow him to hang all type of employees, even with different states, like possessed ones.
- Bird of Judgement appeared in the teaser trailer, for a short scene near the end of the video, along with other unreleased Abnormalities at the time.
- Bird of Judgement, Big Bird and Punishing Bird are the first Abnormalities to summon another Abnormality by an event.
- Bird of Judgement is one of the Abnormalities that include some story about other Abnormalities: Big Bird through his encyclopedia entries and Punishing Bird by Angela's quote (From the Legacy).
- Bird of Judgement was changed from HE Risk Level to WAW in the version 0.1.0.0b.