"Blood covered the floors, people were running away..."
- Little Helper
The Little Helper (T-05-41), previously known as All-Around Helper, is a cleaning-robot Abnormality. It has a white, oval shaped body with two thin metal legs, bright red eyes and a happy looking facial expression. Its appearance begins to change when a work has been finished with it: It will grow a pair of sharp sickle-like arms. Notably, the sharp appendages are covered in the blood of the prior owners.
Its ability activates when its Qliphoth counter reach 0. After finishing any work, Little Helper will extend its metal blades and shift up and down during the waiting during the mental state result. When a work gets a Normal mood result, it might decrease the Qliphoth counter by 1, and is guaranteed to decrease the Qliphoth counter by 1 if getting a Bad mood result. After the counter reach 0, Little Helper will escape its containment room and roam around the facility.
It's attacks subsist of it charging up in place while spinning, then flying across the room it is currently located in, dealing heavy Red damage to all the employees and Abnormalities in the way, and when being stopped, by a wall or door, it will be "out of power" for a moment before charging up again. This attack only occurs if there is another 'target' in the same room as it.
Little Helper was created by a mass-production corporation that no records can be found of. The goal of Little Helper's creation was to perform basic multitasking for families, such as cleaning, making coffee, and acting as an alarm system. In its last encyclopedia entry, it's revealed that before being captured by Lobotomy Corporation, it arrived in a family's house. When turned on, it murdered the residents of the house. While it originally was meant to clean like the other robots, it's cleaning equipment was replaced by its creator with blades, as discovered in the final observation (see Legacy version). Through speculation, the reason the creator of Little Helper wanted to give to the family a 'present' likely had something to do with their personal relationship with the family.
It is unknown how or where Little Helper was captured, but it is highly likely that it was found at the mentioned house.
Little Helper responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Instinct and Repression, Attachment, and Insight.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Little Helper's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-5 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 6-9 will cause it to feel normal, and 10-16 will make it's mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. Its Max Work Count is 3 works and its Qliphoth counter is 2.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit Edit
Basic (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (HE), portrait, Damage Type (Red 3 - 5), the amount of E-Boxes (16) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 5 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
List of Managerial Works 1/2 (Cost: 18 PE Boxes)
- "List of Managerial Works 1"
- "When the work result was normal, Little Helper's Qliphoth counter has decreased with a normal probability."
- "List of Managerial Works 2"
- "When the work result was bad, Little Helpers's Qliphoth counter has decreased with high probability."
Quick Defense (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. This include its defenses when breaching:
Red: Endured (0.5) - White: Normal (1.0) - Black: Very Vulnerable (2.0) - Pale: Very Vulnerable (2.0)
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
Unlocks an E.G.O. Trait, which increase the success rate and work speed by 2 points and increase the success rate of the employee when doing Insight work by 3%. Has the appearance of a pair of gray glasses and has a 3% of being equipped to an employee after finishing a work with the Abnormality.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Unlocks the Armor 'Grinder Mk4'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
Unlocks the Weapon 'Grinder Mk4'.
- "A white cleaning robot, with distinctive red eyes that looks like a switch. It always keeps everything neat and tidy. 'Manufactured by X Inc.' is written on its back."
- "It was originally mass produced as a helper robot. The words, 'An innovative invention that can clean, cook, and even serve as light security, this robot is all you need to keep your home safe and in tiptop condition!' is written on it."
- "It recognizes bad mood as 'dirty environment' and will commence cleaning mode. When it goes into cleaning mode it will alert its status by saying 'Contamination detected. Commencing cleaning.' However, instead of cleaning supplies, it beings using sharp instruments, such as knives or saws, that are installed in its body to carry out the cleaning. Rumor has it, these tools are supposed to be used for cutting and preparing meat and fish, but the commands to call up the tools for cooking and cleaning had been 'accidentally switched.' No official comment has been made regarding this rumor."
- "Due to its faulty pattern recognition and analyzation features, it has determined that the screaming that humans make after it cleans is a sign of a job well done, and a prompt to continue its cleaning."
- "<Audio Recording within the Robot> ??: Oh, it's the new helper robot! ??: Let me see, let me see! ??: Sweetheart, you want to try it? Here, go on and play with it. (Phone rings) ??: (Censored), hon, I'll be right back after I get the phone, okay? (Sounds of buttons being pushed) Helper Robot: Hello! I am your friendly Helper Robot. How may I be of assistance? ??: Cleaning! I want to help mommy by cleaning! Helper Robot: Environment contamination 70%, filth level mild. Commencing cleaning mode. *Beep, beep* ??: Wow! It’s cleaning! It's clean...! Helper Robot: Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr After few seconds of screaming, it’s power suddenly cuts off."
Flavour Text Edit
- "<Name> is going into Little Helper's containment unit to begin the task."
- "Little Helper is spinning around <name>, but <name> is concentrating on the task."
- "Little Helper's most boasted ability is cleaning. This robot has been designed to take care of the household on its own."
- "When Little Helper's critical error was found, Little Helper was assigned to a household."
- "Blood covered the floors, people were running away, and Little Helper was learning the concept of 'cleaning."
- "Made of pristine white, sleek lines, and short but efficient legs, Little Helper was born to help people."
- "XX Inc., the creators of Little Helper, is famous for its robotics line."
- "There are various functions embedded in Little Helper. From burglar alarms and a home monitoring system to making coffee and controlling the lights, it has everything a home needs."
- "You may be surprised to find out all the functions that are in its compact body. When you dismantle Little Helper, you'll be even more impressed by how they packed all the necessary equipment into it."
- "If Little Helper were to have the capacity for emotion, it may feel very proud of itself for helping people."
- "Little Helper always wonders how it can do more work."
- "Most people don’t know this, but Little Helper makes excellent coffee. Of course, no one will ever ask it to make some for them."
- "<Name> decided not to buy a robot vacuum cleaner after seeing Little Helper."
- "<Name> just hopes Little Helper's cleaning mode is never activated."
- Little Helper is it's name since it not only could clean but detect burglars and make good coffee.
- Little Helper looks similar to an old school controller with only two buttons and a roundish shape.
- Its first letter in the subject number classify it as 'Trauma'. It's possible that this Abnormality represents the fear of Artificial Intelligence or technology.