"When it is found out that All-Around Helper has critical issues, All-Around Helper was with a normal family. Blood splatters, echoing screams, running people. All-Around Helper gradually learned what "cleaning" is."
- All-Around Helper's Flavour Text
The All-Around Helper (T-05-41) is a cleaning-robot Abnormality. It has a white, oval shaped body with two thin metal legs, bright red eyes and a happy looking facial expression. Its appearance begins to change when a work has been finished with it: It will grow a pair of sharp sickle-like arms. Notably, the sharp appendages are covered in the blood of the prior owners.
Its ability activates when a work ends in a Normal or Bad mood rating. When it activates, All-Around Helper will extend its metal blades and shift up and down. After this, if the result is Normal there will be a chance of All-Around Helper escaping its containment room and roaming around the facility attacking employees. if the result is Bad then it is guaranteed to breach. It's attacks subsist of it charging up in place while spinning, then flying across the room it is currently located in, after it does this it will be "out of power" for a moment before charging up again.
All-Around Helper was created by a mass-production corporation that no records can be found of. The goal of All-Around Helper's creation was to perform basic multitasking for families, such as cleaning, making coffee, and acting as an alarm system. In its last encyclopedia entry, it's revealed that before being captured by Lobotomy Corporation, it arrived in a family's house. When turned on, it murdered the residents of the house. While it originally was meant to clean like the other robots, it's cleaning equipment was replaced by its creator with blades, as discovered in the final observation (see Legacy version). Through speculation, the reason the creator of All-Around Helper wanted to give to the family a 'present' likely had something to do with their personal relationship with the family.
It is unknown how or where All-Around Helper was captured, but it is highly likely that it was found at the mentioned house.
All-Around Helper responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Instinct and Repression, Attachment, and Insight.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
All-Around Helper's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-5 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 6-9 will cause it to feel normal, and 10-16 will make it's mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. Its Max Work Count is 3 works.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit Edit
Basic (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (HE), portrait, Damage Type (RED 3 - 5), the amount of E-Boxes (16) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression How to Work List (Cost: 5 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
How to Manage 1 (Cost: 18 PE Boxes)
- "How to Manage 1"
- "All-Around Helper probabilistically escaped the containment room when the work result was normal or bad."
Quick Defense (Cost: 16 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. This include its defenses when breaching:
Red: Endured (0.5) - White: Normal (1.0) - Black: Vulnerable (2.0) - Pale: Vulnerable (2.0)
|Work||Level 1 Percentage||Level 2 Percentage||Level 3 Percentage||Level 4 Percentage||Level 5 Percentage|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
Unlocks an E.G.O. Trait, which increase the success rate and work speed by 2 points and increase the success rate of the employee when doing Insight work by 3%. Has the appearance of a pair of gray circles like glasses and has a 3% of being equipped to an employee after finishing a work with the Abnormality.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate +4
Unlocks an Armor named 'Type B-01 Mk4 Grinder'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +4%
Unlocks an Weapon named 'Type A-01 Mk4 Grinder'.
- "White cleaning robot with striking red eyes that resemble buttons. It cleans its vicinity all the time. On its back, "Manufactured by XX Corp." is written in a small font."
- "Originally, this machine was mass produced servant bot for family use. The package says "With hands and feet. Anything is possible from mopping to crime prevention. Revolutionary robot made to work in maximum efficiency in a short time!""
- "When the machine's mood gauge indicates bad, it will perceive its surroundings as "contaminated', transforms into cleaning mode playing a sound saying "Contamination detected, commencing cleaning process". The machine has sharp cutting tools on where cleaning tools are supposed to be. Rumors says this machine was originally designed for butchering business and the programmer installed a firmware for cleaning robot by mistake. However, it is impossible to prove its validation."
- "XX Corp does not exist. The machine's pattern feedback system acknowledges screams followed by its "cleaning process" as compliment or praise."
- "<Part of recorded sound inside of the machine's memories> -- ??: Wow, a new cleaning robot! -- ??: (giggles) Mom, me! Me! --??: (Redacted), do you want to touch him, too? Go ahead, play with him! -- (A phone rings) -- ??: Oh, I have to take this. Wait for a second. -- (The machine powers up) -- All-Around Helper: All-Around Helper at your service! Which service do you wish for? -- ??: Cleaning! I want to help my mom with cleaning! -- All-Around Helper: Vicinity contamination at 70%. Commencing cleaning process. (beeps) --??: Oh, oh! It's starting! It's...... -- (The sound of blood splatter, whirring saw, screams continue on few seconds then the power turns off)
Flavour Text Edit
- "All-Around Helper's most famed feature is its cleaning capability. It is designed to relieve you from all kinds of chores."
- "All-Around Helper is a beloved family robot for its cute look and small size."
- "Shiny white surface and the small legs. All-Around Helper is made to help people.
- "All-Around Helper has various features. From burglar alarm and house watch to coffee making and illuminations."
- "XX Corp, All-Around Helper's maker, is known for production of robots for family use."
- "All sorts of features are packed into this machine's small body. If you disassemble it, you will be surprised how did they put these things in."
- "When it is found out that All-Around Helper has critical issues, All-Around Helper was with a normal family. Blood splatters, echoing screams, running people. All-Around Helper gradually learned what "cleaning" is."
- "Not many know this but All-Around Helper can make some excellent coffee. Nobody would ask, though."
- "If All-Around Helper was capable of feeling emotions. It would be proud of itself for helping people."
- "All-Around Helper is wondering if there is anything else for it to do."
- "<Name> gave up on thoughts to have a cleaning robot when <they> witnessed All-Around Helper."
- "<Name> hopes All-Around Helper's cleaning process would not launch."
- "Employee <name> has finished <work> on All-Around Helper. All-Around Helper says, "if you need help, call me anytime!"
- All-Around Helper is it's name since it not only could clean but detect burglars and make good coffee.
- All-Around Helper looks similar to an old school controller with only two buttons and a roundish shape.
- Its first letter in the subject number classify it as 'Trauma'. It's possible that this Abnormality represents the fear of Artificial Intelligence or technology.