"Abandoned even by death. Abandoned Murderer will stay locked here forever."
- Abandoned Murderer's Flavour Text
Abandoned Murderer (T-01-54) is an Abnormality in the form of a near bald man with grey, asphyxiate-colored skin and a snapped neck. Despite the fact that the neck appears to be entirely fractured, he is still living. He wears a straight-jacket. While his mood is low, the head will change into a metallic shell-like shape, comparable to that of a head cone.
His special ability will trigger after finishing a work. After a finished work, his head will turn into metal until the waiting time is over. If he was in his bad mood range, he will breach.
Once breaching, Abandoned Murderer crawls on his knees around the facility. When near or next to an employee, he slams his metallic head onto the ground where they are or were located, dealing damage in a small area in front him if the employee does not get out the way. He tends to follow nearby employees, including Clerks, changing his path randomly.
Abandoned Murderer was once a feared, emotionless killer incarcerated in a federal prison. Originally sentenced to death, some researchers decided to use him as a test subject to cure some unknown disease. The administration of unknown chemicals to Abandoned Murderer's body ended up curing his violent behaviors at the cost of his 'humanity.' The excuse of the researchers for doing this being that they cured a disease. He was then unrestrained because the researchers stated that he "no longer had any intention to attack". After some time, Abandoned Murderer said that his head was turning into metal, and started to hit his head against objects and solid surfaces. After a severe injury, the researchers had no other option than re-restrain him. As they no longer had any reason to fear him, they began to neglect him entirely.
After a fatal incident caused by Abandoned Murdered happened to one of the researchers, they decided to end the research and dissect the brain of Abandoned Murderer. However, Abandoned Murderer is still alive. His trauma and illusion about his metal head follow him still.
Where Abandoned Murderer was found and how he arrived in the facility is unknown.
Abandoned Murderer responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Instinct, Attachment, Insight, and Repression.
Like all Abnormalities, his energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Abandoned Murderer's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-4 E Boxes will cause him to feel distressed, completing 5-9 will cause him to feel normal, and 10-14 will result in him being happy. His usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. The Max Work Count is 3 works.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (TETH), portrait, Damage Type (Red 2 - 3), the amount of E-Boxes (14) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression How to Work List (Cost: 4 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
How to Manage 1/2 (Cost: 6 PE Boxes)
- "How to Manage 1"
- "Abandoned Murderer probabilistically escaped of the containment room when the work result was normal or bad."
- "How to Manage 2"
- "When the result of the work was determined to be bad, $ 0 went out of the containment room and attacked the employees."
Quick Defense (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. This include his defenses when breaching:
Red: Normal (1.0) - White: Normal (1.0) - Black: Weakness (1.5) - Pale: Vulnerable (2.0)
|Work||Level 1 Percentage||Level 2 Percentage||Level 3 Percentage||Level 4 Percentage||Level 5 Percentage|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate 5+
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
Unlocks an Armor named 'Type B-01 Regret'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate 5+
Unlocks an Weapon named 'Type A-01 Regret'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
- "There is always a scar on his forehead. It never heals. He detests everything. He is restrained but locks are not durable enough to stop its violence."
- "He had to be in restraint all the time. Some said he was a condemned imprisoned in federal prison. Researchers were extremely careful around him. No matter how solid the locks that restrained him were, he was feared. They wanted murderer's brain to prove man's inherent evil. A man who killed without emotion or remorse and people who wanted to look into his brain just to sastify their curiosity. It was hard to determine which one is crueler."
- "Some drugs or something were put into him. Some of the researchers might did it for future of mankind, and some might did it for advancement of medicine. Whatever the reason was, it was a research to save the world. Researchers got more and more excited. They didn't directly admit the eccentric air forming in the lab but they couldn't hide it. They said they cured a disease but didn't tell what disease it was. The condemned spoke less and less as days went. He was cured of his violence while losing his humanity. He was unrestrained since researchers decided that he no longer possesses an intention to attack."
- "'It feels like my head is turning into a metal. I keep hearing this metallic echo in my head.' He started to hurting himself. He pounded his head to a wall or other solid surface. He wanted to check if his head is turning into metal or not. Researchers thought he would stop if he gets a scar or two. But one day, he pounded his head so violently his skull was visible through the wound. They had no choice but to restrain him again. However, he was not feared or watched like before."
- "One of the researches died. If it were not for identification card, they couldn't even recognize the dead person because his head and face were crushed to pulp. Less surveillance meant more chance for him to escape. They believed the restrain will impede him from moving, but he could crawl on his knee. "Head......metal.....head......brain, wrink....les...." He kept on babbling. After that, the emergency measure was taken. The research halted and his brain was dissected. How did I know all of his? Because I put him under anesthesia. Until last moment, he muttered 'FaiLEdfaiLEDfaiLedFailed......'"
- "Abandoned Murderer is sitting still in the corner like a statue."
- "Employee <name> senses unbearable feeling of despair."
- "Darkness, inside of it, Abandoned Murderer's brain is rotting."
- "This is not anger. It is rather a deep, hideous form of disgust and hatred."
- "Abandoned Murderer intermittently twitches and talk to himself."
- "Abandoned even by death. Abandoned Murderer will stay locked here forever."
- "Employee <name> feels despair."
- "Abandoned Murderer screams sometimes but he is restrained so you don't have to worry about him. Maybe."
- "Why is this place always so dark and cold?"
- Although being a very dangerous Abnormality when escaping, Abandoned Murderer doesn't do anything aside from inflicting strong physical damage to nearby employees.
- When viewed up close, the Abandoned Murderer makes distressed panting noises. It is one of the few Abnormalities that makes sounds when viewed.
- In the Beta Update, Abandoned Murderer Preferences Chart was changed, it no longer changes when in bad mood, and the second line of his caretaking section was removed. Even in the bad mood, it acts like his preferences changed to the bad mood preferences, not considering the new chart. If this is intentional is still unknown.