"But what's really pitiful is those like you dying in the hands of the likes of me."
- Forsaken Murderer's Entry
Forsaken Murderer, previously known as Abandoned Murderer (T-01-54) is an Abnormality in the form of a near bald man with grey, asphyxiate-colored skin and a snapped neck. Despite the fact that the neck appears to be entirely fractured, he is still living. He wears a straight-jacket. While his mood is low, the head will change into a metallic shell-like shape, comparable to that of a head cone.
His special ability will trigger when its Qliohith counter reach 0. After finishing work, his head will turn into metal until the waiting time is over. If he was in his Bad mood range, his counter will decrease and when reaching zero, he will breach.
Once breaching, Forsaken Murderer crawls on his knees around the facility. When near or next to an employee, he slams his metallic head onto the ground where they are or were located, dealing Red damage in a small area in front him if the employee does not get out the way. He tends to follow nearby employees, including Clerks, changing his path randomly.
Forsaken Murderer was once a feared, emotionless killer incarcerated in a federal prison. Originally sentenced to death, some researchers decided to use him as a test subject to cure some unknown disease. The administration of unknown chemicals to Forsaken Murderer's body ended up curing his violent behaviors at the cost of his 'humanity.' The excuse of the researchers for doing this being that they cured a disease. He was then unrestrained because the researchers stated that he "no longer had any intention to attack". After some time, Forsaken Murderer said that his head was turning into metal, and started to hit his head against objects and solid surfaces. After a severe injury, the researchers had no other option than re-restrain him. As they no longer had any reason to fear him, they began to neglect him entirely.
After a fatal incident caused by Forsaken Murderer happened to one of the researchers, they decided to end the research and dissect the brain of Forsaken Murderer. However, Forsaken Murderer is still alive. His trauma and illusion about his metal head follow him still.
Where Forsaken Murderer was found and how he arrived in the facility is unknown.
Forsaken Murderer responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Instinct, Attachment, Insight, and Repression.
Like all Abnormalities, his energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
Forsaken Murderer's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-6 E Boxes will cause him to feel distressed, completing 7-10 will cause him to feel normal, and 11-14 will result in him being happy. His usual waiting time after a task is around 15 seconds. The Max Work Count is 3 works and its Qliphoth counter is 1.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (TETH), portrait, Damage Type (Red 2 - 3), the amount of E-Boxes (14) and their emotional state.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 4 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
List of Managerial Works 1 (Cost: 6 PE Boxes)
- "List of Managerial Works 1"
- "When the task result has been determined as Bad, Forsaken Murderer's Qliphoth counter decreased."
Escape Information (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not. This include his defenses when breaching:
Red: Normal (1.0) - White: Normal (1.0) - Black: Vulnerable (1.5) - Pale: Very Vulnerable (2.0)
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
|"Low"||"Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate 5+
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
Unlocks the Armor 'Regret'.
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate 5+
Unlocks the Weapon 'Regret'.
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
- "An Abnormality that screams profanities and insults, due to the brain damage caused by excessive rage. There is always a wound on his forehead that never seems to heal. He hates everyone and everything. He wears a straightjacket, but he is as free as anyone, and no amount of chains and restraints are enough to stop him from committing violence."
- "He always had to wear a straightjacket. Some say he was a death row prisoner from a federal prison. The researchers were always cautious while near him. They felt that the straightjacket could not contain him.
They wanted to study a killer’s brain to prove that innate evil existed. It was difficult to determine who was worse: A man who murdered the innocent or the researchers who wanted to open up that brain to satiate their curiosity."
- "A wide range of medicine and chemicals were injected. Some of them were used for the sake of humanity’s future, while others were for new medical techniques. They all had the potential of changing the world.
They were excited. Although they did not openly express excitement, it was almost palpable. They said they found a cure. But only they knew what it cured.
The prisoner spoke less and less. His aggressiveness was suppressed, but at the same time he lost himself. After an extensive review, he was allowed to take off his straightjacket. "
- ""I think my head is turning into metal. I sometimes hear metallic creaks in my head..."
As the days passed by, he started inflicting self-harm. He hit his head on the wall or hard surfaces. He insisted on checking if his head was turning into metal.
One day they decided to leave him be in the hopes he would stop once he saw his own blood dripping. However, even with blood pouring down his face he did not stop until his wound was so deep, the whites of his skull was peaking through. He had to wear a straightjacket again, but he was no longer feared or monitored like before. "
- "A researcher died. It would have been difficult to identify him without the ID card since his face caved in. The lax security meant that the door was often left unlocked or unattended. The prisoner that everyone believed to be confined, started moving around on his knees.
"I feel... my head turning into metal... The grooves in my brain is becoming as sleek as metal..."
He started to repeatedly mutter strange words, and the final procedure was taken in place. Treatment was halted, and his brain was used for research. How do I know? I sedated him myself. He kept muttering nonsense until the end.
- "<Name> is going into Forsaken Murderer's containment unit to begin the task."
- "Forsaken Murderer stands like a statue in a corner of the containment unit."
- "Sometimes Forsaken Murderer murmurs while shaking."
- "Forsaken Murderer also tends to scream from time to time, but since he’s tied up, there probably isn't any need to worry."
- "<Name> senses despair."
- "<Name> smells the unbearable odor of despair."
- "Why is this place always dark and cold?"
- "In the darkness, Forsaken Murderer's brain slowly rotted."
- "Abandoned by even death, Forsaken Murderer shall remain confined here for the rest of his life."
- "It was no longer rage, but a deeper, more twisted and maniacal abhorrence that found him.
- Although being a very dangerous Abnormality when escaping, Forsaken Murderer doesn't do anything aside from inflicting strong physical damage to nearby employees.
- When viewed up close, the Forsaken Murderer makes distressed panting noises. It is one of the few Abnormalities that makes sounds when viewed.
- In the Beta Update, Forsaken Murderer Preferences Chart was changed, it no longer changes when in bad mood, and the second line of his caretaking section was removed. Even in the bad mood, it acts like his preferences changed to the bad mood preferences, not considering the new chart. If this is intentional is still unknown.
- It could represent autophobia, the fear of abandonment.