"This is a record of that day we must never forget."
-1.76 MHz's Flavor Text
1.76 MHz is an abnormality that doesn't have a visible shape or form besides an odd static in the containment room. It's actually a radio wave which can be picked up in the zone of the containment.
1.76 MHz's ability when triggered from it's Qliphoth counter reaching 0, consists of it distorting the view of hallways and small rooms across the facility, similar to its own distortion; starting in a nearby hallway and spreading to the closer hallway or small room counterclockwise from the center of the department. It takes intervals to spread and once one department is complete, it will spread to the next one and so on. The affected zones will deal minor amount of White damage over time to any employee located in them. 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter can be lowered by an employee panicking during the work or by random chance after a normal or bad work. The higher an employee's Fortitude is, the higher chance a work will fail.
Once 1.76 MHz beings distorting rooms, the only way to make it stop is by performing a good work with it until it's Qliphoth counter is back up to it's maximum of 4. 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter can be increased by 2 in a single work if all of the boxes are positive at the end of the work. Once the counter is at 4, all the other affected zones will disappear immediately.
1.76 MHz was at first, described as phenomenon occurring in a certain location, where the employees started to suffer symptoms like specific hallucinations and hostility. Later was discovered that a radio frequency was detected at 1.76 MHz, which at different intervals, different sounds could be heard, from pleas of help, explosions, screams and finally, silence, even with an abnormal effect of smoke coming out of the radio itself, even when it wasn't damaged at all. After the end and some minutes after, the employees in the containment became aggressive and tried to attack others.
After the events, the employees refused to get counseling and couldn't be forced since nobody got hurt strangely; and in the containment room, noise and hallucinations became more usual.
Is talked about a day that the Abnormality tries to make remember the people near its area of effect, likely a day of a battle or war, due to the noise in the radio and in the zone.
Is unknown when the experiment or events took place.
1.76MHz responds to the four works in order of best to worst: Repression, Instinct, Insight, and Attachment.
Like all Abnormalities, its energy output is determined by the number of PE Boxes (Positive Enkephalin boxes) at the end of the interaction.
1.76MHz's emotional state is divided into 3 sections, bad, normal, and good. Completing 0-5 E Boxes will cause it to feel distressed, completing 6-9 will cause it to feel normal, and 10-12 will make it's mood result happy. Its usual waiting time after a task is around 10 seconds and its Qliphoth counter is 4.
Unlockable Information/Upgrades Edit
Basic (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Unlocks and shows the name of the Abnormality, subject classification, Risk Level (TETH), portrait, Damage Type (WHITE 2 - 4), the amount of E-Boxes (18), their emotional state and Qliphoth counter.
Instinct/Insight/Attachment/Repression List of Field Works (Cost: 4 PE Boxes)
Unlocks the percentage level list to the respective work.
List of Managerial Works 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 (Cost: 2 PE Boxes)
- "List of Managerial Works 1"
- "The more highly Fortitude level employees, the lower the success rate for $0 work. It is considered that the main reason is that the violence has increased rapidly due to the excessive influcence of 1.76 MHz."
- "List of Managerial Works 2"
- "When the work result was normal, 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter has decreased with a normal probability."
- "List of Managerial Works 3"
- "When the work result was bad, 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter has decreased with a high probability.
- "List of Managerial Works 4"
- "When employee <Name> panics during work, 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter will be reduced."
- "List of Managerial Works 5"
- "When the work result is Good or better, 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter will increase. When producing all E-Box as positive, Qliphoth counter will be raised by 2 levels."
- "List of Managerial Works 6"
- "The surveillance camera detected various noises coming from around the facility. Based on the fact that it happened after 1.76 MHz's Qliphoth counter reached 0, it is assumed that the nose originated from 1.76 MHz's Containment Unit."
- "List of Managerial Works 7"
- "The number of sections with noise steadily increases until the Abnormality's Qliphoth counter has recovered."
Quick Defense (Cost: 12 PE Boxes)
Information if the Abnormality can escape or not: "Non Escaped Abnormality" Even when the Abnormality itself doesn't have a fixed form or actual way to consider itself 'tangible', it can spread outside of its containment room.
|Work||Level 1 Chance||Level 2 Chance||Level 3 Chance||Level 4 Chance||Level 5 Chance|
|"Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"||"Very Low"|
Observation Level Edit
Level 1 (1 Section unlocked): Work Speed Rate +5
Level 2 (2 Sections unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
Level 3 (3 Sections unlocked): Work Speed Rate +5
Unlocks the Armor: "Noise"
Level 4 (All details unlocked): Working Success Rate +5%
- "An Abnormality from a phenomenon, has no visible form. It was discovered when employees started showing shared symptoms when entering a specific area. They all suffered specific hallucinations and their minds were compromised."
- "After setting the radio frequency to 1.76 MHz, we waited. After 12 minutes, a mysterious voice was heard accompanied by a noise. It was hard to understand, but it seemed to be in distress and asking for help."
- "After 17 minutes, the voice stopped and 3 loud explosions were heard, followed by 2 smaller explosions. It can be assumed that the situation was chaotic, based on the levels of various screaming. After 23 minutes, all sounds went silent. After 25 minutes, the radio started emitting smoke. We thought the machine broke, but it wasn’t. After 30 minutes, everyone inside the area was filled with rage and started attacking each other with extreme aggression."
- "After the incident, the employees refused to seek counseling (it couldn’t be forced since no one was hurt). It was unknown what caused the rage."
- "After, the area near the Containment Unit began making noises and hallucinations. This is a record of that day we must never forget. It brings us to the place that has been forgotten by many, but must never be forgotten."
Flavour Text Edit
- "<Name> designated to 1.76mhz's containment room."
- "<Name> employee feels the ominous pressure of the Containment Unit."
- "<Name> employee could feel slight sadness and rage looming over the entire Containment Unit."
- "<Name> employee thinks there is a smell coming from somewhere."
- "<Name> employee mistakenly felt the people screaming from a distance."
- 1.76 MHz is the only abnormality to not have a fixed form.
- 1.76 MHz appeared uncompleted in a May update, before the developers fixed and removed it. It didn't have a portrait, and the only way to tell it was 1.76 MHz was because of its subject number. It had a preferences chart but the day wouldn't start when it appeared.
- 1.76 MHz is the only abnormality that can be worked with while it is breaching.
- The Abnormality was originally planned in the official website for a while, including a specific gif, which consist of different concepts and Abnormalities' portraits; and also a log:
"Approximately half of the dispatched employees experienced mental disorders, collective anger and showed aggressive behavior toward anyone in close proximity after the encounter with the Abnormality."
Orignal Image: (EPILEPSY WARNING)